Currently, CamStream has the following features:
- Graphical user interface, it doesn't take command line arguments!
- View multiple image streams from webcams or TV cards.
- Change image size, brightness, contrast, etc. on the fly.
- Save images in a variety of formats.
- Include a timestamp in the image and/or the saved filename.
- Uploading images to a server with FTP.
- Take regular snapshots, or any moment you decide.
- All configuration settings are stored per device, not globally.
In addition, CamStream has some extra dialogs for features only found in
the Philips webcam (remember, CamStream started out as a test-tool for